On Wednesday May 15th, Mercedes-Benz unveiled the next generation S-Class, and all we have to say is WOW! Not only is the interior of the all-new S-Class a technological milestone for Mercedes-Benz, but for the automotive industry as a whole. Perhaps the most striking features of the redesigned, full-size luxury sedan are the 2 massive, 12.3 inch high resolution display screens that provide the driver with all relevant information.
The rest of the interior has also been completely redesigned. Key highlights include:
- Multi-contour seats offering unprecedented customization and available Hot Stone Massage
- 100% LED ambient lighting with glowing headliner
- Available rapid seat and steering wheel heating
- Available Air Balance Package featuring filtration, ionization, and fragrance diffusion
- Luxury segment's largest rear backrest recline angle
- Radically redesigned driver display composed of two 12.3-inch high-resolution screen
- World's first genuine multi-user media system with independent access to video, radio, DVD player and entertainment stored in USB-connected devices
- Powerfully expressive Burmester sound with an innovative Frontbass system that is literally built into vehicle frame
- Surround View System that provides 360 degrees of vision
The 2014 S-Class arrives this fall to reset benchmarks in sophistication, comfort, safety, and performance industry-wide.